Scotland highlands and islands HDR






















Comments

  1. wow wow wow... u´re amanzing!!!... that pics are beautiful.

    Hey, my name is Astrid, i´m 20 years old mexican girl, who r u? :) (my english is not good but i´m trying!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im Bader Alwazeer :P im 21 turning 22 in may ...thankx for your comment you really encouraging.. English is not my first language also, dont worry :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. HDR is sort of like cheating.. i used to use HDR when i first got my SLR, but i dont use it anymore, the photos look too cartoony. how about you show us some of your regular photos and then we can judge if theyre good or not

    ReplyDelete
  4. some people think that only film photography is real photography and everybody using digital is mature

    some people think HDR is cheating and others think its Art

    there's a huge demand for HDR. All the pro software that's come out lately support HDR photography and all new pro cameras support multi exposure now. there are hundreds of books and tutorial about HDR photography art

    I advice you to let it go and dont think its cheating cause you are missing great opportunity in photography or as many people might call it Art

    and about the original photos as you might call them look at my archive I have huge collection of original photos

    Thank you for passing by

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the pics

    everything is amazing

    all the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you sara ...may I ask which sara are you? :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Shifted from Canon to Nikon

Motion Graphics